SEO is a very broad term it includes many things that you just have to focus on to rank your website in the top result.
SEO is not a piece of cake you have to focus on all the technical, On-page, and Off-page SEO techniques by focusing on these goals you easily increase your ranking and get a good result.
Optimize your website crawling and indexing this 3 term includes.
- Technical SEO
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO if you optimize your website pages structure.
- Off-page SEO the work that performs outside the website boundaries like Backlinks, Web 2.O, PBN, etc
- On-page SEO optimizes the structure of your website and web. Page so search engines easily crawl and understand your content.
All the Terms play an important role in the ranking of your website in search engines.
Benefits purpose of On-Page SEO?
The main purpose of On-page SEO is to optimize your content so it’s easy for a search engine to crawl your website.
It’s also beneficial for the user to read and implement on it because optimizing content increase the readability of your content so that way is helpful for the user. By this, you have increased the chance of your getting traffic from the search engine.
What is On-page SEO?
On-page SEO optimizes the structure of the page and content of your website. By applying the techniques of on-page SEO search engines easily crawl your content and understand the goals and audience of your content it helps crawler to understand the meaning of your context and your optimized pages by this you can easily rank and get a good result in search engine.
Why we need On-Page?
On page is important it generate signals towards the search engine and help what your content actually about.
During the Searching and ranking process, the search engine crawls the web-pages and tries to find the most similar result by checking keywords in the content that user searches in the search box.
By optimizing the content you can automatically increase your User experience and tell the search engine which keyword you want to rank by optimizing the content.
Top 11 On-Page SEO Ranking Techniques
As we discuss above On-page have an important role in the ranking of your content and webpages. There are not just 11 ranking techniques in On-page SEO.
There are a lot of many but these top 11 are mostly used and strongly focus nowadays to rank your website. You must have to follow these techniques 100% surety to get a lot of traffic and good result in search engine ranking crawler search engine can easily understand the means of your context.
All the top 11 On-Page Techniques
- Publish Unique Quality Content
- Optimize Title, Meta of page
- Optimize page content
- Optimize Heading format
- Proper image optimization
- Optimization the URL
- Internal links
- External links
- Optimize the loading speed
- Comments and on-page SEO
1. Publish Unique Quality Content
Firstly you have to clear 1 thing in your mind if you have quality content you can perform better with or without SEO. Unique content with good SEO is a brilliant combination to rank your content. On the other hand, if you use plagiarism content and perform good SEO on it the result is not good as compare to quality content SEO results.
Original content includes original articles, Infographics, Pictures, and videos. Optimize your content write proper descriptions of your pictures use your focus keywords in images ALT. Use relevant tags and help your content to rank.
Don’t try to just publish content and just focus on publishing make sure your content adds value to your website and reader. Try to cover your topic from all angles.
2. Optimize Title, Meta of page
Optimize page title is very important it tell the user what your page and content actually about by reading title user click on your page.
Title Optimization tips:
- Must add your target focus keyword in the starting of your page title
- The title must be in 60 characters and tell what is in it.
- Use powerful words in titles that make your title interesting this thing increases your web CTR.
- Don’t stuff your keyword in the title it automatically adds.
Optimize Meta Description is the page description that users see in the search box first time it must be unique for all the pages. It helps the user to understand is that content relevant to my result or not.
Meta Description tips:
- Avoid generating automatically Meta description.
- You must have to add your focus keyword in your description.
3. Optimize page content
You can optimize your content easily just find your target keyword which you want to rank prepare the list of LSI or related keywords remembrance with the target keywords.
Use your keywords LSI keyword in Title, Tags, and Description in your content where is a need. This thing helps you a lot because your content article ranked it ranked on multiple keywords, not a just single keyword.
Google algorithm is not just checking your keywords stuffing it also checks the relevance and value of your content to the user.
- Use related Query keywords in your content.
- Must use FAQ quires question it helps you a lot in relevance.
- At the end of the result, some searches fount also try to cover those points in your content.
4. Optimize Heading Tags
Use proper heading format in your content first heading always contain H1 tag and subheading include h2, h3, h4, etc. Use proper heading format in your content before publishing.
Tips optimize heading format:
- Bold the important things in your content.
- Use standardizes fount size 14px.
- Make a short paragraph.
- Use easy words users can easily read it.
5. Proper image optimization
The image plays an important role in the optimization of content users can easily understand your content what you discussing about but the main issue is that increases the load size of your page this is a very bad thing for your website.
Tips for image optimization:
- Original image.
- Images with proper description.
- Images with the alt tag.
- Compress Image to reduce the load speed of your page.
6. Optimize the URL
Optimizing the URL in a very important focus on the point to optimize your Url better that helps you in the ranking.
Tips optimize URL:
- URL Easy and readable.
- Use Hyphens not to use underscore.
- No capital latter used.
- Use the exact target keyword in your URL.
7. Internal links In On-page SEO
Internal links play an important role in SEO. It makes the user be on the site for a longer time than decreases your bounce rate. Use an internal link where it adds value for the user.
Best Tips for good internal linking:
- Don’t use keywords just for the sake of an internal link.
- Use an internal link where it is important.
- No more than 15 links use on a single page.
- Don’t use links in the header or any main heading.
8. External links in On-Page
You must add an external link in your article for the sake of surety to Google. You are providing the right information to the user so search engines easily crawl and rank your content.
9. Optimize the loading speed
Optimization of loading speed is very important is SEO ranking. These 2 things you must to check and work on these modules properly mobile-friendly and loading speed.
When a user visits on your page and tries to fetch the content but it slow loading speed it tired off and leaves your site it causes losing your ranking in the search engine you must have to fix it.
Almost 65% traffic on google coming from a mobile device if your web page is not mobile-friendly its clear you will lose 65% ranking result.
So you must have to check your site in mobile-friendly tools that help to check that your site is mobile friendly is or not.
Then check your site on mobile and analyze how users use it to make sure all the buttons working properly.
Analyze your links is it easily clickable for the user text size and alignment properly configure. Make sure these all requirements are properly fill up because if your site is properly mobile-friendly it will help you a lot in ranking purposes.
11. Optimize Comments in on-page SEO
Some people think Social media blog comment is not important nowadays its useless but they are wrong. They don’t know the worth of it it plays an important role in ranking.
The best comment follows these golden rules:
- Don’t approve those comments not used their real name or hide their name.
- Don’t approve more general comments.
- Approve those comments who add value to your comment.
- Always reply to all the comments it will increase your engagement.
Hope you read the On-Page SEO guide. If you have any queries about this article please mail at email@example.com. Please share this useful article.