More than 4 billion searches take place on search engines every day. And out of 4 billion, Google serves about 3.5 billion searches every day. A significant portion of these searches wants to find a business.
Technical SEO (search engine optimization) and other branches of On-Page SEO are important to boost the search engine rankings of a website. What comes under the technical SEO Checklist? How can I improve my SEO 2021?
This article explains what comes under the Technical SEO Checklist and how you can improve your technical SEO in 2021. If you are a struggling business looking forward to growing fast, this article is for you.
What Comes Under Technical SEO Checklist?
Programmers and SEO professionals make a variety of technical changes in a website to boost its search presence. People often ask; “what comes under technical SEO?”
- Website load speed should be high to keep visitors engaged.
- Meta robot tag usage is also important in technical SEO.
- Crawl-ability and index-ability to make it easy for bots to deal with your pages.
- Maintaining the robot.txt file is easy and necessary in SEO.
- URLs and links of pages and posts should also be SEO-friendly.
- No duplicate content because it confuses bots of search engines.
- Security features are a must because users want to visit secure websites.
- Structured data choices are also important to provide quick answers.
- XML sitemap management is also a must because it helps search engine crawlers.
- hreflang for international websites because it clarifies that you are targeting more than one country with the same native language.
Ways To Improving SEO Rankings in 2021
SEO keeps changing and different major updates took place that changed SEO a bit. Ever wondered how you can improve your SEO rankings in 2021? In this part, we will discuss some latest tactics to boost search engine presence:
- Improve your page loading speed: Because people may leave your site if it takes too long to load.
- Produce high-quality content: Because readers always admire top-notch content.
- Optimize your images: Because images can impact your search engine rankings.
- Use header tags in content: Writing in the essay form (without headings) is fine but it is better to use header tags.
- Write blog posts regularly: Because it will add fresh content to your website.
- Use external links in content: Because the search engine wants to know the websites that link to you.
- Use images and videos as well: People like to read the text but they also like to see useful videos and images.
- Ensure your website is readable by making your text clear and organized.
- Fix all broken links: Because broken links send a bad message to search engines.
- Optimize for mobile devices: Because most of your visitors are going to visit from a tablet or smartphone.
- Arrange elements on pages and posts: Because messy pages are less likely to convert.
- Integrate social media: Because your readers might want to share your content on social media.
- Use keywords properly: To make your content SEO and user-friendly.
- Write catchy titles, descriptions & headings: It will help you engage your readers.
- Make focused & optimized URLs: Because they will become SEO and user-friendly
- Optimize for voice search: Because it is the future of mobile searches
- Include frequently asked questions: Because your readers need to know FAQs.
- Write guest posts on other websites: This can earn you a do-follow link.
- Use Google My Business properly: Because it is quite helpful in local SEO.
- Get into Google News: To increase your site’s outreach.
- Use smart SEO tools: Because they can provide important analytics.
Boosting Overall SEO through Technical SEO Checklist:
You have read what comes under advanced technical SEO and how you can improve your technical SEO in 2021. In the end, we can say that technical SEO is important to make your website user-friendly and SEO-friendly.
If you are an individual who wants to promote a blog on seraph engines or you are a business looking forward to boosting your search engine presence, you should pay attention to your technical SEO Checklist.
If you want to make your website’s technical SEO better but do not know how to do technical SEO, you should read more articles on this topic. Alternatively, you can schedule a session with an Technical SEO Expert.